Back to TILs
CSIRT - Security Response Toolkit
- The MISP threat sharing platform is a free and open source software helping
information sharing of threat intelligence including cyber security indicators.
- IntelMQ is a solution for CERTs for collecting and processing security feeds,
pastebins, tweets and log files using a message queuing protocol.
- The Hive is a scalable, open source and free Security Incident Response
Platform designed to make life easier for SOCs, CSIRTs, CERTs and any
information security practitioner.
- NfSen allows you to keep all the convenient advantages of the command line
using nfdump directly and gives you also a graphical overview over your netflow
- Use Elastic to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine data.
- Wazuh is a free, open source and enterprise-ready security monitoring
solution for threat detection, integrity monitoring, incident response and
- Packetbeat is a lightweight network packet analyzer that sends data from your
hosts and containers to Logstash or Elasticsearch.
- Graylog provides answers to your team’s security, application, and IT
infrastructure questions by enabling you to combine, enrich, correlate, query,
and visualize all your log data in one place.
- N8N move and transform data between different apps and databases without getting caught up in API docs and troubleshooting CORS errors.