Date: 2022-12-17Last modified: 2022-12-18
- smart endpoints and dump pipes
- inter process communication
- HTTP (e.g. REST API)
- TCP for binary base protocols
- AMQP (which is also over TCP)
- data format
- in many cases, microservices do not require this level of performance,
especially when the service is required to work based on RESTful APIs.
- in many cases when performance is crucial, using a textual API
(such as REST) would not be our first choice.
- use C++ binary services (e.g. with a gRPC protocol)
- frameworks C++